IT2 Client Community
Optimising communication and information sharing
IT2’s client community is dynamic and creative. IT2 values this, and works to offer multiple opportunities to involve the client base in sharing ideas and experience.
IT2 provides a range of events and services to facilitate communication with and within the client community:
- IT2 organises an annual Global User Conference, enabling the entire client community to learn about the latest IT2 developments and plans, to enjoy the benefits of peer group networking, to attend case study presentations, and to participate in interactive round table debates on a client-selected set of topics.
- Periodic regional and local events are also organised, in Europe, North America and Asia.
- IT2 operates an interactive portal, IT2 Connect, which is available to all current client personnel; it includes a discussion forum, giving clients the opportunity to pose questions and share solutions and ideas with each other, and with IT2.
- The IT2 User Group is chaired and managed by an elected client chairperson, and meets regularly by conference call.
- IT2 publishes the quarterly IT2 News, which is sent via e-mail to all clients who wish to participate. IT2 News includes product and company announcements, links to recently published articles, details of forthcoming conferences and events and other matters of immediate interest to the IT2 community.
- Every year, IT2 commissions an independent survey of the IT2 user community to gather feedback on performance, as well as clients’ priorities and roadmaps. This feedback is then used to refine IT2’s product and service strategy.
IT2 consistently receives positive feedback for its open and interactive relationship with its client community - and we are sure that this plays a central role in IT2’s continued success.